- Quality Initiatives
We continually strive to provide excellent quality care in a safe environment. Our organization is involved in the following state and national healthcare quality initiatives and groups:
- AAAHC and CMS Healthcare Quality Alliance
- Association of periOperative Registered Nursing (AORN)
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
- ASC Quality Collaboration
Within the facility we utilize a healthcare team to make improvements in the following areas:
- National Patient Safety Goals
- Pain Management
- Patient Flow Efficiency Throughout The Center
- Medication Safety
- Infection Control
- Patient Satisfaction
Multiple areas are monitored to evaluate processes and outcomes.
Some examples include:
- Surgical Appropriateness
- Sterilization of Instruments
- Pre procedure Time-outs
- Medication Administration Safety
- Prevention of Healthcare Acquired Infections
- Thrombosis Risk Assessment
Working with caregivers from across the country, our parent company, HCA has invested more than $300 million to develop industry leading technology, systems, and processes to improve patient safety. Additionally, we have established an internal survey process committed to providing ongoing consultative review of our centers performance within quality standards. These are just few examples of our commitment to providing a broad range of high quality services that meet the growing and changing healthcare needs of our community.
The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration introduces the website to help the public make well informed health care decisions. With accurate and trusted health care information and tools to compare health care providers and facilities, consumers can make informed choices. Please click the icon to access Florida Health information.